Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market has picked up a little steam this week with 55 fresh new listings and 48 ratified contracts.
Mortgage rates started to move upward last week and continued this week ending with an average 4.11% for 30-yr fixed rate which is 23 basis points higher than two weeks ago. Buyers seem to realize it’s time to get off the fence, ratify a contract and lock in an interest rate now. Home owners who have been considering to refinance their mortgage should do it NOW!
Nationally, the 3rd quarter was the strongest for home sales and prices in 10 years, according to the National Association of Realtors. The median home price increased 5.5% over the 3rd quarter last year.
- 1801 QUEENS LN #135 ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $285,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST #423, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $420,000
- 4418 36TH ST S #1442, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $459,900
- 901 MONROE ST N #209, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $539,787
- 1708 QUESADA ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $729,900
- 601 23RD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $739,000
- 2307 LINCOLN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $819,900
- 2948 26TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $899,900