Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington that have been reduced in price over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker (VA, MD and DC) Aaron Seekford. GET MORE out of your real estate purchase with Aaron by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And, just as there are deals on turkeys, yams and canned cranberry sauce at the grocery store, there are some great bargains on properties here in Arlington County.
The bargains don’t take a break around the holidays. In fact, many property owners don’t want their real estate sitting on the market through Thanksgiving, Christmas and/or the New Year, so now is the time they’re being aggressive price-wise.
This week, as of November 16, there are 252 detached homes, 71 townhouses and 305 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 46 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
So, where are the bargains? Here are seven, for starters:
- 4736 32nd Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,999,000 – Reduced $96,000 on 11/11)
- 4827 30th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,570,000 – Reduced $29,900 on 11/13)
- 1625 South Nelson Street, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $919,900 – Reduced $20,000 on 11/9)
- 1220 North Fillmore Street #11, Arlington, VA 22201 (NOW: $899,000 – Reduced $28,000 on 11/16)
- 2315 North Florida Street, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $799,900 – Reduced $25,100 on 11/12)
- 5881 2nd Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $559,900 – Reduced $15,000 on 11/16)
- 5109 11th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $484,999 – Reduced $5,000 on 11/13)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…