Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting or calling 703-836-6116 today!
We have quite a bit to be thankful here in Arlington County.
Arlington is beautiful. We are a stone’s throw from one of the most powerful, historic cities on Earth that millions of people travel to each year. Our local job market is among the most stable in the nation. And, our housing market is one of the strongest.
To you and yours, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving. I am incredibly thankful to have worked with so many of you over the years and look forward to the years ahead.
And now, on to some deals to be thankful for!
This week, as of November 16, there are 233 detached homes, 69 townhouses and 301 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 56 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here are seven pre-Turkey Day bargains that you definitely shouldn’t chicken out on:
- 3849 30th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $1,345,000 – Reduced $30,000 on 11/17)
- 2412 6th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $1,299,000 – Reduced $40,000 on 11/18)
- 1324 North Adams Court, Arlington, VA 22201 (NOW: $985,000 – Reduced $30,000 on 11/17)
- 4720 24th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207 (NOW: $799,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 11/20)
- 5882 1st Street North, Arlington, VA 22203 (NOW: $694,000 – Reduced $5,000 on 11/19)
- 1083 South Forest Drive, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $500,000 – Reduced $89,750 on 11/23)
- 5004 11th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204 (NOW: $442,500 – Reduced $6,500 on 11/22)
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…