This year’s Leadership Arlington 40 Under 40 honorees will be recognized at a luncheon today.
The event is intended to recognize “40 emerging leaders under the age of 40 who demonstrate impact personally and/or professionally through their exceptional leadership in the D.C. metropolitan region.”
Among the trailblazers on this year’s 40 Under 40 list are:
- John Vihstadt campaign manager Eric Brescia
- County Board member-elect Katie Cristol
- House of Steep founder and Arlington Economic Development commissioner Lyndsey DePalma
- Liberty Tavern, Lyon Hall and Northside Social co-owner Mark Fedorchak
- Arlington Food Assistance Center operations director Koube Ngaaje
- LiveSafe founder Shy Pahlevani
- Land use attorney Evan Pritchard
- Arlington Dept. of Parks and Recreation director Jane Rudolph
- Shooshan Company leasing director Kevin Shooshan
The luncheon will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. today at Army Navy Country Club.