Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
You can tell it’s the holiday season by the low inventory this week.
Only 23 new listings came on the market with only one over $1 million. You would think this is not a good time of year to list a home. Yet 31 buyers ratified contracts this week proving that buyers will buy anytime they find the right deal. Some of those ratified properties had been on the market nearly a year.
Meanwhile, interest rates dipped slightly this week on news of mixed economic signals that drove down the yield on the 10 year U.S. Treasury note. The 30-yr fixed rate mortgage is now 4.01% – 4.125%.
Despite the economic news, Wall Street still anticipates the Fed will finally raise short term inter-bank rates when it meets Dec. 16.
- 4501 ARLINGTON BLVD #501, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $275,000
- 1024 UTAH ST N #718, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $354,900
- 4319 35TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $449,900
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #724, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $499,000
- 1600 OAK ST #1032, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $575,000
- 129 S IRVING ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $779,000
- 3819 NORTH DITTMAR RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $799,999
- 2806 KENSINGTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $874,900