Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting or calling 703-836-6116 today!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. No, not just because of the holidays… but there are many real estate bargains to be had as many folks are trying to have their homes under contract before the new year.
Locally within the last week, there has been a 100 percent spike in the number of reduced homes. At the same time, inventory has decreased by more than 10 percent.
So what does this mean to you? NOW is the time to GET MORE out of your real estate purchase.
This week, as of December 7, there are 204 detached homes, 58 townhouses and 285 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 46 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here are this week’s lucky seven properties that have been “Just Reduced”:
- 4408 33rd Road North, 22207 (NOW: $2,795,000 – Reduced $100,000 on 12/4)
- 4827 30th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,549,000 – Reduced $21,000 on 12/1)
- 1320 North Cleveland Street, 22201 (NOW: $910,000 – Reduced $15,000 on 12/3)
- 928 North Lebanon Street, 22205 (NOW: $849,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 12/2)
- 5401 27th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $779,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 12/3)
- 613 North Emerson Street, 22203 (NOW: $750,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 12/2)
- 2309 North Culpeper Street, 22207 (NOW: $525,000 – Reduced $60,000 on 12/5)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…
Arlington is in the midst of a rash of vehicle-related crimes. In just the past three weeks or so, 28 cars have been stolen and 35 airbags have been stolen,…
After a relatively cool spring, the D.C. area is going to get a blast of mid-summer temperatures this weekend, and forecasters want residents to prepare. The National Weather Service has…