Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The pace of Arlington’s real estate market remains steady and strong.
Some 28 new listings came on the market this week reflecting the holiday influence. And 31 properties sold this week with an average days on market of 96, the highest seen all year. Six homes that had been on the market about a year finally went under contract. There are currently 540 active homes for sale in Arlington including condos, town homes and single family homes.
At the current rate of absorption, Arlington has 4 months of inventory. A market is considered in equilibrium if it has 5.5-6 months of inventory. Any more and it’s a buyer’s market. Any less and it’s a seller’s market.
Mortgage rates remained basically unchanged this week with the 30-year fixed rate at 4.0%. There was a slight uptick in the number of mortgage applications for refinance this week as some consumers are hurrying to lock in today’s rates before the anticipated Fed decision to raise short term rates when it meets next week.
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #302, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $424,900
- 4449 36TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $474,900
- 212 EDGEWOOD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $577,843
- 1021 GARFIELD ST #338, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $589,900
- 382 EDISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $600,000
- 2790 WASHINGTON BLVD, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $719,900
- 2011 UTAH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $745,000
- 3628 21ST AVE N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $900,000