Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Christmas shoppers, your time is running out. At the top of many Christmas lists in our area is a new home. And, with a steady flow of inventory in Arlington County year-round, it’s not too late to make that Christmas wish come true.
Okay, so you’re probably not going to be fully settled in your new home within the next 10 days… but what better way to kick off the New Year?
It’s time to stop pushing that dream of owning your own home to the back burner, and start making it a reality. Together, we can truly GET MORE out of your purchase and make it a Christmas/New Year to remember.
This week, as of December 14, there are 186 detached homes, 54 townhouses and 270 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 31 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here are a handful of the homes in our area that have been “Just Reduced”:
- 1523 16th Road North, 22209 (NOW: $1,399,900 – Reduced $11,100 on 12/13)
- 911 21st Street South, 22202 (NOW: $995,000 – Reduced $54,000 on 12/11)
- 1700 Kirkwood Road, 22201 (NOW: $965,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 12/13)
- 5740 North Carlin Springs Road, 22203 (NOW: $769,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 12/9)
- 5869 1st Street South, 22204 (NOW: $625,000 – Reduced $24,000 on 12/14)
- 2037 South Glebe Road, 22204 (NOW: $479,999 – Reduced $20,000 on 12/7)
- 2441 South Nelson Street, 22206 (NOW: $419,995 – Reduced $20,000 on 12/10)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Cali is the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week who loves treats, watching Netflix and nose boops.
A new restorative justice program launched last week in Arlington, aimed at diverting those under the age of 26 from the criminal justice system. The “Heart of Safety” program, part…
The caveat emptor (let the buyer beware) concept in real estate is discussed in the latest Ask Eli.
Hawkers, the Asian street food restaurant chain, is now aiming for a mid-August opening in Ballston. The eatery was initially supposed to open back in spring 2021 and, then, June…