Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
A very Merry Christmas, neighbors and friends! And while it may not feel quite like Christmas (hello, 70 degrees!), I hope this week brings you much love and cheer that lasts into the New Year.
Hopefully by now your holiday shopping is in the books. While this is traditionally a pretty slow week in the real estate world, there are still a handful of reduced properties waiting to be scooped up before the holiday.
If a new home was at the top of your Christmas list, now is a great time to find a home in Arlington County at a great price. It’s never too late to GET MORE out of your real estate investment.
This week, as of December 20, there are 169 detached homes, 48 townhouses and 263 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 20 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of homes that have been “Just Reduced”:
- 4508 41st Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,699,000 – Reduced $100,000 on 12/17)
- 1621 North Quincy Street, 22207 (NOW: $699,900 – Reduced $50,100 on 12/19)
- 5869 1st Street South, 22204 (NOW: $599,000 – Reduced $26,000 on 12/14)
- 4645 4th Street South, 22204 – LAND (NOW: $479,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 12/16)
- 4319 35th Street South, 22206 (NOW: $440,000 – Reduced $9,900 on 12/17)
- 2750 South Buchanan Street, 22206 (NOW: $399,900 – Reduced $9,100 on 12/17)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.