Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The week between Christmas and News Year’s Day has always been the slowest week of the year for real estate activity, and this year stayed true to form. Only eight, yes just eight, new listings came on the market this week, and ALL are listed below. Buyers were busier, ratifying 21 contracts on home this week.
As we wrap up 2015, it’s time to look ahead to 2016 and hear some expert advice on what to expect. Click here for an economic outlook for 2016. Looks like 2016 is poised to be a better year for all.
Happy New Year !!
- 4500 FOUR MILE RUN DR #211, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $231,080
- 1045 UTAH ST #2-409, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $339,000
- 3327 S WAKEFIELD ST #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $375,000
- 2615 TROY ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $434,900
- 6707 WASHINGTON BLVD, ARLINGTON, VA 22205-$525,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST #504, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $669,900
- 4718 21ST ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $797,000
- 512 N LITTLETON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $1,299,999
If you’re thinking about purchasing an Electric Vehicle or would like to know more, stop by the Arlington Drive Electric event September 25 at Kenmore Middle School.
A group of Marines in their dress blue uniforms braved floodwaters along Columbia Pike to help a stranded motorist. Video of the rescue has gone viral on TikTok, racking up…
A nice late summer weekend is on tap as we start to dry out tonight after a soggy couple of days. Autumn officially begins on Wednesday, and the forecast currently…
The past, present, and future of Columbia Pike is rather easy to see.