Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
The happiest of New Years, my fellow Arlingtonians.
Now that you’ve had a few days to reflect on 2015, what is it that you are looking forward to most in 2016?
Perhaps, it’s traveling the world. Maybe this is the year to start a new exercise regimen. This could be the year to discover your inner foodie and try a new restaurant each week. The opportunities are endless!
Amid all of the wonderful resolutions, many out there are looking to make 2016 the year to own a home. And, I am here to help each and every week with the freshest batch of Just Reduced properties in Arlington County.
This week, as of January 3, there are 148 detached homes, 42 townhouses and 237 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 17 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is the first round of Just Reduced properties for 2016:
- 5908 28th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,599,900 – Reduced $50,000 on 12/30)
- 1324 Adams Court, 22201 (NOW: $975,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 12/27)
- 3905 17th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $945,000 – Reduced $10,000 on 1/1)
- 5729 29th Street North, 22205 (NOW: $914,900 – Reduced $35,000 on 1/3)
- 1906 South Langley Street, 22204 (NOW: $647,950 – Reduced $2,000 on 1/1)
- 1101 Arlington Ridge Road #213, 22202 (NOW: $509,950 – Reduced $14,150 on 12/31)
- 4324 2nd Road North #43244, 22203 (NOW: $172,000 – Reduced $3,000 on 1/3)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
The newest Ask Eli discusses loan limits, current mortgage rates and forecasts future mortgage rates.
Tacombi in Crystal City will be opening its doors tomorrow (Wednesday). The long-awaited New York City-based taqueria chain will be open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. in the revamped Central District…
(Updated 10:35 a.m.) Nonprofit affordable housing developer AHC Inc. announced today (Tuesday) that it will begin ceding management of all its properties to third-party companies in the new year. The…
At long last the large Capitol City Brewing Co. space in Shirlington, vacant since March 2018, is getting a new tenant. Astro Beer Hall, a two-level bar and coffee shop…