Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
All indications point to a strong year for Arlington’s real estate market. The economy is growing, consumer spending is at a 7-year high, unemployment is at a 7-year low, wages are moving upward, and mortgage interest rates are still hovering around 4% for a 30-yr fixed rate. This week, while people are still returning from holiday travel, some 22 buyers ratified contracts in Arlington and 21 sellers listed their homes for sale. That’s a healthy start for the new year.
Mortgage interest rates are still gyrating this week from the slumping stock market being impacted by news of China’s slowing economy. The result is mortgage rates dropping slightly from investors moving money out of Wall Street into safer 10-yr Treasury bonds. So what happens in China doesn’t always stay in China. With real estate values here expected to rise this year, and rates low, it’s a great time for buyers to ratify contracts and lock in low rates.
- 1024 UTAH ST N #818, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $356,000
- 4870 28TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $445,000
- 3800 LEE HIGHWAY #303, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $474,900
- 4672 34TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $480,000
- 1600 N. OAK ST #515, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $658,000
- 841 31ST ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $840,000
- 3509 QUEBEC ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $975,000
- 3112 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,050,000