Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Let the games begin!! Arlington’s real estate market is off to a fast start in 2016 spurred by news of a strengthening U.S. economy.
This week, 47 new listings came on the market while buyers snatched up 52 homes ranging in price from $174,000 to $1.8 million.
Mortgage interest rates dropped slightly again for a second straight week by about 6 basis points as investor jitters over China’s slumping economy drove more money into 10-year U.S. Treasury bonds. And lenders have reported a jump this week in the number of new mortgage applications.
Consumers have heard news in the last few weeks that the U.S. economy is growing, last month saw a huge gain in new jobs, wages are moving upward, and last year set a historic record for car sales in the U.S. at nearly 18 million. Looks like 2016 is off to a great start.
- 144 N BEDFORD ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $274,950
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #C301, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $318,000
- 5413 8TH PL S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $329,999
- 4907 22ND RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $625,000
- 5629 20TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $724,900
- 2217 N POLLARD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $888,820
- 4807 2ND RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $990,000
- 408 S TAYLOR ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $1,299,900