Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market this week has taken a siesta.
Only 40 new listings came on the market, and only 34 buyers’ ratified contracts. Perhaps the short week with MLK Day coupled with the regional panic over an impending snow storm has caused sellers to hesitate about putting their homes on the market this week, and distracted buyers from their home searches.
Watching Wall Street this week go nuts with the Dow dropping over 500 points before gaining back over 300 points in the same day might also have scared some buyers from making big financial decisions. It just demonstrates that owning real estate in Arlington is one of the most stable investments one could make.
Meanwhile, mortgage interest rates ticked downward this week by 6 basis points to about 3.85% for a 30-year fixed rate. It’s still a great time to buy.
- 2625 WALTER REED DR S #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $315,000
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST #212, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $345,000
- 4617 30TH RD S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $424,900
- 4100 18TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $625,000
- 1226 OAKCREST RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $675,000
- 6101 18TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $679,900
- 2114 RANDOLPH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $765,000
- 3137 PIEDMONT ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,100,000