Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
By now, hopefully you’re well dug out of our first (massive) snowstorm of the year.
It’s during these weather events where issues with your home can come to light… and come to light quite quickly! With that being said, it’s important to keep quarterly, semi-annual and annual checklists of items that need to be regularly maintained throughout your home.
Your roof? At least once a year, especially before the heart of winter. The sealing on your windows and doors? At least once a year as well, to ensure that winter breeze doesn’t take over the heat your system is pumping out.
For details on when and where to check items in your home, consult with your trusted Realtor or the manufacturer of your residence’s systems. It never hurts to plan ahead when it comes to your home.
And now on to this week’s stats and facts…
This week, as of January 24, there are 149 detached homes, 35 townhouses and 237 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 13 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3509 North Quebec Street, 22207 (NOW: $949,000 – Reduced $26,000 on 1/20)
- 2217 North Pollard Street, 22207 (NOW: $869,900 – Reduced $18,920 on 1/23)
- 5740 Carlin Springs Road, 22203 (NOW: $745,000 – Reduced $24,900 on 1/21)
- 5726 Arlington Boulevard, 22204 (NOW: $669,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 1/21)
- 4907 22nd Road North, 22207 (NOW: $599,000 – Reduced $26,000 on 1/25)
- 1301 Courthouse Road #1112, 22201 (NOW: $454,900 – Reduced $15,000 on 1/22)
- 4600 South Four Mile Run Drive #422, 22204 (NOW: $169,900 – Reduced $5,100 on 1/20)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.