Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Love is in the air and another Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
And while chocolates and flowers are always lovely, few signs of love and commitment trump making a move together.
For some couples, it’s exploring a first apartment or starter home. For some, it’s about finding a home that will be suitable for a son and/or daughter that are on the way. For others, it may be a move across country.
While real estate may not seem like the most outwardly symbol of love, so many love stories have blossomed in the beautiful homes here in Arlington County. And, it’s been a true honor to work with so many wonderful couples over the years.
To everyone out there, happy Valentine’s Day! And, now, on to this week’s numbers…
This week, as of February 8, there are 154 detached homes, 32 townhouses and 244 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 37 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 5618 Williamsburg Boulevard, 22207 (NOW: $1,675,000 – Reduced $99,000 on 2/7)
- 1881 Nash Street #1009, 22209 (NOW: $1,275,000 – Reduced $24,999 on 2/2)
- 4625 North Dittmar Road, 22207 (NOW: $1,149,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 2/7)
- 3905 17th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $910,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 2/4)
- 6320 24th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $849,900 – Reduced $25,100 on 2/7)
- 901 North Monroe Street #209, 22201 (NOW: $533,500 – Reduced $6,287 on 2/4)
- 1111 Arlington Boulevard #636, 22209 (NOW: $142,000 – Reduced $5,000 on 2/6)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.