The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Friday night.
Forecasters are warning of treacherous travel between 8 and 11 p.m. during an expected snowfall in the D.C. area.
… WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT…
* PRECIPITATION TYPE… SNOW SHOWERS.
* ACCUMULATIONS… A COATING TO AN INCH.
* TIMING… SNOW SHOWERS ARE MOST LIKELY BETWEEN 6 PM AND 8 PM ACROSS NORTH-CENTRAL MARYLAND INTO THE NORTHERN AND WESTERN SUBURBS OF WASHINGTON AND BALTIMORE. SNOW SHOWERS ARE MOST LIKELY BETWEEN 8 AND 11 PM INSIDE THE BELTWAYS OF WASHINGTON DC AND BALTIMORE AND ALONG AND EAST OF THE INTERSTATE 95 CORRIDOR FROM THE SUSQUEHANNA RIVER IN NORTHEAST MARYLAND TO FREDERICKSBURG VIRGINIA.
* IMPACTS… BELOW FREEZING TEMPERATURES WILL ALLOW FOR SNOW THAT FALLS TO STICK ON UNTREATED SURFACES. THIS MEANS UNTREATED ROADS WILL BECOME SNOW COVERED AND ICY THIS EVENING… MAKING TRAVEL DIFFICULT. ADDITIONALLY… UNTREATED SIDEWALKS… PARKING LOTS… AND WALKWAYS WILL BECOME HAZARDOUS FOR PEDESTRIANS.
* WINDS… SOUTH AROUND 5 MPH THROUGH THIS EVENING. WINDS WILL BECOME NORTHWEST WITH GUSTS TO 30 MPH TOWARD MIDNIGHT.
* TEMPERATURES… UPPER 20S TO LOWER 30S THIS AFTERNOON. TEMPERATURES FALL INTO THE LOWER AND MIDDLE 20S THIS EVENING WITH SNOW.
STAY INFORMED AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN DRIVING IN ANY SNOW SHOWERS THIS EVENING… ESPECIALLY ON UNTREATED ROADS. EVEN A SMALL SNOW ACCUMULATION WILL CAUSE UNTREATED ROADS TO BECOME ICY.
Forecasters are also warning of strong, gusty winds on Saturday, potentially causing power outages on a frigid cold day.
… WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 6 PM EST SATURDAY…
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON HAS ISSUED A WIND ADVISORY… WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 6 PM EST SATURDAY.
* TIMING… LATE TONIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY. GREATEST WIND THREAT IS SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH MIDDAY.
* WINDS… NORTHWEST 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS AROUND 50 MPH.
* IMPACTS… SCATTERED TREE AND POWER LINE DAMAGE. DIFFICULTY DRIVING HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES.
A WIND ADVISORY MEANS THAT WIND GUSTS OF 45 TO 55 MPH ARE EXPECTED. SECURE OUTDOOR FURNITURE AND TAKE CARE DRIVING HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES.
A 3 BD/3.5 BA four level brick townhome with a private roof deck and finished 2 car garage is included in Just Reduced.
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 16176 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
A teenage girl on an electric scooter was seriously injured after colliding with a driver near Washington-Liberty High School earlier this afternoon. Shortly after 1 p.m. on Tuesday, police were…
Arlington County is offering residents free training on the anti-overdose drug Narcan. The sessions are available as an hour-long online training course or an abridged, 10-minute training over the phone….
EDBS Dental Billing Solutions is pleased to announce that it has achieved compliance with the federally mandated standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the use of Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA methodology, The Guard® compliance tracking software, and HIPAA Seal of Compliance®.
The HIPAA Seal of Compliance is issued to organizations that have implemented an effective HIPAA compliance program through the use of The Guard, Compliancy Group’s proprietary compliance tracking solution.
Clients and patients are becoming more aware of the requirements of HIPAA compliance and how the regulation protects their personal information. Forward-thinking providers like EDBS Dental Billing Solutions choose the HIPAA Seal of Compliance to differentiate their services.
“Since the nature of our business being exclusively remote, we take HIPAA compliance very seriously. With the help of Compliancy Group, we are able to take steps to fortify our systems to protect PHI information and familiarize each employee about HIPAA and how we can further safeguard PHI data.” said EDBS Dental Billing Solutions founder Goldie De Leon.
Are you feeling overwhelmed or struggling to cope with life’s challenges? You’re not alone. Mental health issues are more common than you might think, and seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness.
Our counseling service provides a safe, supportive environment where you can explore your feelings, identify negative thought patterns, and learn coping skills to manage your symptoms. Lauren is trained in evidence-based practices and specializes in a range of mental health concerns, including anxiety, depression, trauma, and addiction.
We understand that seeking counseling can be intimidating, but we believe that everyone deserves to live a fulfilling, happy life. Our approach is non-judgmental and compassionate, and we work collaboratively with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our service is a good fit for you. Reach out at https://peacefulmindsolutions.com or call (703) 994-0300 to set up a consultation.
Singin’ in the Rain
The “Greatest Movie Musical of All Time” is faithfully and lovingly adapted for the stage by Broadway legends, Betty Comden and Adolph Green, from their original award-winning screenplay. Each unforgettable scene, song and dance is accounted for, including the show-stopping
5 Tips for Buying Your Dream Home – A Free…
Are you planning to move in the next 12 months but feeling overwhelmed by the current real estate market’s low inventory and high mortgage rates? Join us for a short seminar where we’ll provide 5 tips to help you find