Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
A lot of industries boil down to a handful of key stats and facts. The real estate biz is no exception. For the purpose of today’s column, we’ll be zooming in to one number that has a great impact on the info we’re providing this week (and any other week, for that matter).
Today’s number is 68. That’s the number of new real estate listings available in Arlington County over the course of the past week. That’s a lot of listings… and if you’re a homeowner with a listing that has been floating out there for weeks, months, or maybe even a year, that’s a lot of added pressure.
An influx of listings is just one of the many reasons why homeowners reduce the price of their properties. And, those reductions lead to great opportunities for homebuyers.
This week, as of April 3, there are 210 detached homes, 50 townhouses and 297 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 43 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3401 Abingdon Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,575,000 – Reduced $113,000 on 3/30)
- 2321 Utah Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,199,900 – Reduced $25,000 on 3/30)
- 4824 26th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,198,000 – Reduced $27,000 on 3/31)
- 2319 Joyce Street South, 22202 (NOW: $1,175,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 3/31)
- 5400 21st Street North, 22205 (NOW: $919,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 4/2)
- 1165 North Vernon Street, 22201 (NOW: $875,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 4/2)
- 5101 8th Road South #103, 22204 (NOW: $140,000 – Reduced $9,900 on 3/31)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.