Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The hot Spring real estate market in Arlington has continued this week with 79 homes being sold, and of those some 28 sold within seven days of hitting the market.
More bidding wars and multiple contracts were reported in all parts of Arlington. The average price of homes sold this week hit $622,000. The average sale price for the entire USA is $222,000. Homes sold this week in Arlington ranged in price from $140,000 to $2.2 million. Year over year for first quarter, the median sales price in Arlington inched up only 2.64% from 2015, while the national average sold price increased 5.7%.
This week 85 new listings came on the market. That’s the good news for buyers. The bad news is mortgage interest rates ticked up eight basis points to 3.8% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 3835 9TH ST N #202E, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $399,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST N #128, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $479,896
- 3814 6TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $649,000
- 5133 3RD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $795,000
- 118 HIGHLAND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204-$850,000
- 1721 HUNTINGTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $875,000
- 1830 KIRKWOOD PL N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $949,000
- 1310 DANVILLE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,385,000