Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Labor Day is just around the corner… so let’s take a look at the meaning of Labor Day.
It’s defined as a day to honor working people here in the U.S. — many countries around the world celebrate the same concept on their own respective days throughout the year. So, I can’t help but ask: What are you putting that hard-earned dough toward that you labor for?
Here in Arlington County, one of the best investments you can make is in real estate. Our area is anchored by low unemployment rates and high paying jobs — not every community is fortunate enough to have such a solid foundation.
So as this holiday approaches, really think about your investments and where that next check may go the longest. You may very well GET MORE out of it in your own home rather than in your landlord’s pocket.
As of August 30, there are 224 detached homes, 59 townhouses and 306 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 45 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1802 Danville Street North, 22201 – NOW: $1,375,000 (Reduced $100,000 on 8/27)
- 2900 22nd Street North, 22201 – NOW: $1,275,000 (Reduced $49.995 on 8/28)
- 5407 18th Street North, 22205 – NOW: $829,000 (Reduced $10,900 on 8/29)
- 1881 Nash Street #506, 22209 – NOW: $725,000 (Reduced $25,000 on 8/29)
- 646 Florida Street, 22205 – NOW: $595,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 8/25)
- 5300 Columbia Pike #516, 22204 – NOW: $449,000 (Reduced $7,000 on 8/27)
- 1401 Edgewood Street #480, 22204 – NOW: $279,900 (Reduced $5,100 on 8/27)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.