If you’re a local news nerd who loves hearing about how things work behind the scenes, this week’s 26 Square Miles podcast is for you.
This week we have a wide-ranging chat with Ethan Rothstein, the former editor of ARLnow.com. Ethan, who’s now the East Coast Editor for Bisnow, talks about what it was like to report for ARLnow, plus:
- The future of Arlington’s economy;
- How everyone seems to hate a certain local towing company;
- The story behind the million dollar bus stop;
- The Arlington streetcar saga and how the county flubbed an opportunity to make a better case for it;
- The current state of the news business;
- … and much more.
This is a long episode but is a must-listen for anyone who closely follows news in Arlington.