Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington buyers have 63 new listings this week to choose from.
Most of those are in the lower to mid-price points of $300,000 to $850,000. But those buyers must have hit the snooze button this week because they ratified only 45 contracts. That’s the slowest pace since mid-August. Of those ratified, all but six were under the price of $1 million, possibly indicating that the higher end market has slowed considerably. Many of the sold homes this week had been on the market over 60 days, and three had been listed for about a year.
Interest rates this week held steady with no real change, leaving the 30-yr fixed rate still at 3.54%.
- 2023 21ST ST N #26, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $305,000
- 4282 35TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $479,900
- 842 MONROE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $609,000
- 5032 25TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $625,000
- 800 WAKEFIELD ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $693,000
- 2420 LINCOLN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $849,000
- 4814 15TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $949,900
- 434 LINCOLN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,210,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.