Arlington County firefighters, including the hazmat team, responded to Washington-Lee High School this morning after air monitoring alarms indicated a possible refrigerant leak in the school’s boiler room.
ACFD was dispatched to W-L around 10:45 a.m. Firefighters investigated the alarms for more than an hour before concluding that there were no hazards, a fire department spokesman said.
The boiler room was ventilated during the incident response, but the school was not evacuated and no injuries were reported.
In the end, it was a malfunctioning alarm, not a hazardous leak, that caused the incident, said APS spokeswoman Jennifer Harris.
Current situation at Washington-Lee HS. pic.twitter.com/sIX8ONTon3
— LincolnACFD (@LincolnACFD) January 12, 2017
— Karen (@kbgut) January 12, 2017
A particularly sharp bend in the GW Parkway near Key Bridge has claimed another vehicular victim An SUV overturned in the southbound lanes around 1:15 p.m., blocking all lanes and…
There has been a modest, but noticeable drop in the intensity of demand and buyer activity over the last 3-4 weeks.
Caffi Services provides plumbing, heating, and cooling services with environmentally friendly solutions.
After a two-and-a-half month, barely-interrupted march upward, Arlington’s average daily Covid case count has eased a bit over the past three days.