Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
This week’s fantastic February weather isn’t the only evidence that the market has heated up. Some 68 homes sold in Arlington this week, and 72 new listings hit the market. Buyers snatched up new listings as well as homes that had been lingering for over 30 days helping to clear out some stale inventory.
Nationally, existing home sales hit a new record for January, up 3.3% for the highest number of sales since February 2007. The tightening labor market is expected to provide more job opportunities for young adults, and should soon start to produce higher household incomes. Home buyers are already feeling more financial confidence.
Interest rates fluctuated throughout the week reflecting economic uncertainty by investors. But rates ended 6 basis points lower to 4.29% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4500 Four Mile Run Dr #816, Arlington, VA 22204 – $339,900
- 1701 N Troy St #375, Arlington, VA 22201 – $384,900
- 4333 36th St S, Arlington, VA 22206 – $440,000
- 2400 Clarendon Blvd #406, Arlington, VA 22201 – $530,000
- 1201 N Garfield St #703, Arlington, VA 22201 – $687,500
- 1508 N Kentucky St, Arlington, VA 22205 – $745,000
- 3324 Lorcom Ln, Arlington, VA 22207 – $850,000
- 709 N Garfield St, Arlington, VA 22201 – $1,585,000 (new listing of the week, pictured above)
If readership is any indication, it seems like a lot of Arlington residents have the same itchy red insect bites described in this week’s most-read story. It was, in fact,…
A multi-year legal battle between a family and Arlington Public Schools over the appropriateness of their child’s special education support ended this summer with a decision in APS’s favor, handed down by federal court.
The Salt Line in Ballston is now “looking at a September opening,” restaurant representatives tell ARLnow. This another push back from the restaurant’s initial opening in spring 2020. Pandemic-related delays…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA home with hardwood floors, a wood burning fireplace and brick patio is included in the latest Open Houses.