Join the Mid-Atlantic Builders team as an Assistant Community Sales Manager!
Mid-Atlantic Builders is a privately held company dedicated to designing, marketing, and building luxury homes in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area. We’ve been in business for more than 35 years and have over 1,500 satisfied homeowners.
If you want to be on a winning team, you will appreciate our unparalleled industry recognition. We have won dozens of major awards, including “America’s Best Builders” and a confidence inspiring roster of regional and local builder and community awards. We are looking for an eager professional to be responsible for the following:
- Manage community sales and educate prospective homeowners regarding available homes and home sites
- Manage communication with purchaser from contract through settlement
- Administer sales contract and reporting of home sales, lot status, and inventory
- Demonstrate and maintain model home, brochures, price lists and associated marketing materials
- Manage and develop systems for following up on existing, and creating new, sales leads
- Ensure information on the community and homes is properly represented on the website, social media and MRIS, as well as in print media such as New Homes Guide
- Convey the brand value and advantages and promote the Mission, Vision, and Values of Mid-Atlantic Builders prospective purchasers and homeowners
- Gather and analyze market and competitor data to ensure our homes and community maintain a superior value advantage
This is an excellent career opportunity with competitive benefits and salary! Send your resume to [email protected] or call (301) 231-0009 ext. 214 for more information.
The preceding was written and sponsored by Mid-Atlantic Builders
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier today…
A local nonprofit specializing in job placement for disabled individuals is drawing on federal funding to expand its services.
This column is written by the team at Arrowine & Cheese (4508 Cherry Hill Road). Sign up for the email newsletter and receive exclusive discounts and offers. Order from Arrowine’s expanding online store for curbside pickup…
An Arlington teen of the same name as an 18-year-old convicted in a recent high-profile case has been arrested after allegedly fleeing from police.
Sometimes mold is easy to spot, but you don’t know how deep inside your walls it has spread. It can grow in sinks, cabinets, and other places you frequent every day. If you find mold, the question remains: Do I call a professional? Thistle Environmental, LLC believes in quality, comprehensive testing.
CALL NOW: (703) 929-4036
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING brings people a fast, affordable, and high-quality solution for all of their interior or exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We respect your time as much as you do and provide the quality paint job you expect, in a timeline that is unexpected.
Schedule a consult today:
T. (202) 845-7899
Experience through film the beauty of our relationships to cats. This unique film is a compilation of shorts with a feline theme which premieres every year in New York City and then travels to venues across the United States. This