Join the Mid-Atlantic Builders team as an Assistant Community Sales Manager!
Mid-Atlantic Builders is a privately held company dedicated to designing, marketing, and building luxury homes in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area. We’ve been in business for more than 35 years and have over 1,500 satisfied homeowners.
If you want to be on a winning team, you will appreciate our unparalleled industry recognition. We have won dozens of major awards, including “America’s Best Builders” and a confidence inspiring roster of regional and local builder and community awards. We are looking for an eager professional to be responsible for the following:
- Manage community sales and educate prospective homeowners regarding available homes and home sites
- Manage communication with purchaser from contract through settlement
- Administer sales contract and reporting of home sales, lot status, and inventory
- Demonstrate and maintain model home, brochures, price lists and associated marketing materials
- Manage and develop systems for following up on existing, and creating new, sales leads
- Ensure information on the community and homes is properly represented on the website, social media and MRIS, as well as in print media such as New Homes Guide
- Convey the brand value and advantages and promote the Mission, Vision, and Values of Mid-Atlantic Builders prospective purchasers and homeowners
- Gather and analyze market and competitor data to ensure our homes and community maintain a superior value advantage
This is an excellent career opportunity with competitive benefits and salary! Send your resume to [email protected] or call (301) 231-0009 ext. 214 for more information.
The preceding was written and sponsored by Mid-Atlantic Builders
Update at 10:15 p.m. — Arlington is under a Flood Warning as heavy rain continues to fall. Some flooding is being reported in parts of the area, including along I-66…
Arlington County could use federal American Rescue Plan Act funding to take a swing at making the “Arlington Way” work for more residents. From what a development project should look…
Making Room is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. The Site Plan Review Committee begins today for the redevelopment of The Marbella. This project is…
It took Maywood resident Stephen Young nearly 19 months, 92 rides, and more than 1,000 miles to bike every street in Arlington. He finally finished the goal Saturday morning in…