The Orange Line Living Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available, and much more at the Arlington Home Buyer Class.
There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 credit towards your new home
- 12-month home buy-back guarantee
- Food and drinks provided
- AND Door prizes, like a Roku Express, at each class session
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
Home buyer classes teach a wealth of information around buying a house – it’s not as straight forward as grocery shopping! There is a lot to prepare for in advance, and the more you know upfront, the less surprised you will have.
What You Will Learn in Home Buyer Class
- 1st time home buyer programs
- How to qualify for your first home
- National mortgage loan programs
- Local mortgage loan programs
- Real estate acronyms and vocabulary you will encounter
- Home purchasing timeline
- Tax incentives for homeowners
- How to find off-market properties
- Credit tips to ensure you get the best financing rates
- Questions and Answers: Come with questions, we will answer them!
- When: Monday, June 19 from 6-8 p.m.; Saturday, June 24 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Tuesday, June 27 from 6-8 p.m.; Monday, July 10 from 6-8 p.m.; Monday July 19 from 6-8 p.m.
- Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101, Arlington, VA 22209
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated Parking or Street Parking
- Food: Appetizers and Drinks
- Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
To register, head over to arlingtonhomebuyerclass.com. There are only 18 seats available per session so register today!
Home Buyer Pro Tip: 7 Things to Ask When Interviewing Real Estate Agents
- How many transactions they and their team do annually?
- How many years have they been full time in the industry?
- What sort of back-end support structure do they have?
- What continued education and training have they completed?
- What sort of partners do they have in their network?
- What is their off-market strategy?
- What are their negotiation techniques?
The preceding post was written and sponsored by Orange Line Living
A Northern Virginia woman likely has monkeypox, the Virginia Dept. of Health announced today. In a press release Thursday afternoon, VDH said the woman was isolating at home and not…
The Arlington County Board today called for action to stem the tide of gun violence, while groups of students around the county held walkouts in response to the elementary school shooting in Texas.
A time-honored, pre-Memorial Day tradition took place at Arlington National Cemetery this morning. More than 1,000 soldiers with the Army’s 3rd Infantry Regiment, also known as The Old Guard, as…
A new sushi restaurant has opened in Rosslyn in a long-vacant, off-the-beaten-path space.