The Orange Line Living Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available, and much more at the Arlington Home Buyer Class.
There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 credit towards your new home
- 12-month home buy-back guarantee
- Food and drinks provided
- AND Door prizes, like a Roku Express, at each class session
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
Home buyer classes teach a wealth of information around buying a house – it’s not as straight forward as grocery shopping! There is a lot to prepare for in advance, and the more you know upfront, the less surprised you will have.
What You Will Learn in Home Buyer Class
- 1st time home buyer programs
- How to qualify for your first home
- National mortgage loan programs
- Local mortgage loan programs
- Real estate acronyms and vocabulary you will encounter
- Home purchasing timeline
- Tax incentives for homeowners
- How to find off-market properties
- Credit tips to ensure you get the best financing rates
- Questions and Answers: Come with questions, we will answer them!
- When: Monday, June 19 from 6-8 p.m.; Saturday, June 24 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Tuesday, June 27 from 6-8 p.m.; Monday, July 10 from 6-8 p.m.; Monday July 19 from 6-8 p.m.
- Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101, Arlington, VA 22209
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated Parking or Street Parking
- Food: Appetizers and Drinks
- Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
To register, head over to arlingtonhomebuyerclass.com. There are only 18 seats available per session so register today!
Home Buyer Pro Tip: 7 Things to Ask When Interviewing Real Estate Agents
- How many transactions they and their team do annually?
- How many years have they been full time in the industry?
- What sort of back-end support structure do they have?
- What continued education and training have they completed?
- What sort of partners do they have in their network?
- What is their off-market strategy?
- What are their negotiation techniques?
The preceding post was written and sponsored by Orange Line Living
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 6626 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
Meeting for lunch? Starting Monday, January 30 and running until Friday, February 3, Copperwood Tavern, The Pinemoor, and Brass Rabbit Pub will be offering buy one, get one free soups, salads, sandwiches, and…
(Updated 3:40 p.m.) Work is ramping up on a new Arlington County bus maintenance building and parking garage in Green Valley. Crews are set to wrap up laying the foundation for…
If you’re not one of the many proudly sporting a Gondola Now shirt around town, you’re missing out on a high quality piece of apparel that starts lots of interesting…
St. Charles offers a play-based curriculum in a welcoming, Christ-centered environment.
Our program focuses on socio-emotional development and kindergarten readiness through hands-on and engaging activities. Our programs offer different schedules ranging from 7:30 am-5:30 pm for students, ages 2-5. We feature a full-day Jr. kindergarten class for older 4’s/5’s. Our facility includes a full-sized gymnasium, school chapel, and library. All of our students enjoy music and physical education weekly. Children have an opportunity to participate in enrichment classes such as soccer, basketball, ballet, and science.
We offer Summer Camp with weekly themes and twice a week water play, including Fun Friday moon bounce. Please join us for our Open House Feb. 3 at 9:30 am and 11:00 am. Click here to sign-up.
For more information or to schedule a tour, visit us at www.stcharlesarlington.org or call (703) 527-0608.
If you are a lifelong learner over 50+ who wants to make new friends, power up your brain, and enjoy a wide-variety college-level courses, Encore Learning is for you. An Arlington based nonprofit, Encore Learning offers courses in the arts, theater, literature, history, technology and more. This semester we offer our most popular course, Global Hot Spots as well as 25 new courses. Courses are presented either online or in-person at George Mason University at Virginia Square and other Arlington locations.
Join the free presentation to learn about courses and meet the instructors. This is Encore Learning’s signature event to highlight the upcoming semester with brief presentations by each instructor.
The Spring Course Preview event is Thursday, February 2nd at 9:30 AM via Zoom:
The truth, your first pregnancy and new mom months are full of twists and turns, ups and downs, and lots of questions! None of us really know the best way to do it – we just figure it out, together…