Exclusive home buying class in Arlington to be held on 7/10 and 7/24. The first 3 to attend get a free Roku Express!
How to Succeed as a Buyer in a Seller’s Market:
- Work with an experienced agent.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage before starting your house hunt.
- Don’t overanalyze a home’s listing price
- Don’t play the lowball game — make your best offer!
- Prepare for a bidding war.
Want more tips for home buying success? Attend the Home Buyer Class hosted by Orange Line Living!
You will get a comprehensive explanation of the home purchasing process – there’s more to know than you’d think. The Orange Line Living Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available, and much more. There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 credit towards your new home
- 12-month home buy-back guarantee
- Food and drinks provided
- AND the first 3 to attend will receive a Roku Express!
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
- When: Monday, July 10 and July 24 from 6-8 p.m.
- Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101, Arlington, VA 22209
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated Parking or Street Parking
- Food: Appetizers and Drinks
- Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
Space is limited so be sure to register at arlingtonhomebuyerclass.com.
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…