Ballston-based Mobile Posse is seeking talented and motivated professionals to join their fast growing mobile software company. Join an awesome team and amazing Silicon Valley start-up like work environment – featuring a ping pong and foosball table, free lunch Tuesdays, Cold Brew on tap, a fully stocked kitchen with soft drinks and snacks, on-site gym, and much more.
Mobile Posse is 11 years old, but remains a startup at heart despite being a top 10 mobile content publisher with software used by millions of smartphone users. We are a PROFITABLE, emerging company that is changing the mobile journey and smartphone usage as we know it.
Your Beliefs & Characteristics:
- Willing to contribute to all phases of development
- Understands commitment does not end once code has been deployed to production
- Obsessed with producing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Communicates effectively – including listening and nonverbal communication
- A desire to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Equipped a positive, can-do attitude
- Wants to win
- Experience in Mobile Technologies
- Experience with Cloud Framework(AWS)
- Experience with scale/big data
- Preferred: BS/MS degree
- Keeps up with new technologies
If you are ready to be part of a company that is breaking barriers and forging a new future for smartphones, check out our specific job listings on our website and submit an application.
We offer a competitive salary with full benefits, equity, 401(k), and tons of fun. Candidate must be based in our Ballston office.
The Right Note is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. The annual closeout process, or second round of spending, is upon us again. Tonight, the…
The Arlies are back this week with not one, but two new categories. First, the results from last week’s voting. Your favorite street for trick-or-treating is N. Jackson Street in…
(Updated at 1:30 p.m.) Firefighters from Arlington and neighboring jurisdictions battled a house fire near Shirlington. Fire companies were initially dispatched to the Windgate townhouse development on the 2500 block…
The latest Ask Eli discusses master insurance and individual insurance policies, and the common gaps between the two.