At least 20 local restaurants will participate in this year’s Metropolitan Washington Summer Restaurant Week, which begins today (August 14).
Restaurants throughout the greater Washington region will offer three-course lunch and brunch menus for $22 and a three-course dinner for $35 at fixed prices. The annual event is sponsored by the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington.
The Arlington restaurants participating, as listed on the Restaurant Week website, are:
- Ambar / Ba Ba (2901 Wilson Blvd)
- Cheesetique Ballston (800 N. Glebe Road)
- Cheesetique Shirlington (4056 Campbell Avenue)
- Circa at Clarendon (3010 Clarendon Blvd)
- Epic Smokehouse (1330 S. Fair Street)
- Fyve at The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City (1250 S. Hayes Street)
- Hula Girl Bar and Grill (4044 Campbell Avenue)
- Jaleo Crystal City (2250 A Crystal Drive)
- Kapnos Taverna (4000 Wilson Blvd)
- La Cote d’Or Cafe (6876 Lee Highway)
- Lyon Hall (3100 Washington Blvd)
- Mazagan Restaurant and Lounge (2901 Columbia Pike)
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Crystal City (2010 Crystal Drive)
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (1750 Crystal Drive)
- Osteria da Nino (2900 S. Quincy Street)
- Pepita Cantina (4000 Wilson Blvd)
- SER Restaurant (1110 N. Glebe Road)
- The Liberty Tavern (3195 Wilson Blvd)
- The Melting Pot (1110 N. Glebe Road)
- Yona (4000 Wilson Blvd Suite C)
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.