At least 20 local restaurants will participate in this year’s Metropolitan Washington Summer Restaurant Week, which begins today (August 14).
Restaurants throughout the greater Washington region will offer three-course lunch and brunch menus for $22 and a three-course dinner for $35 at fixed prices. The annual event is sponsored by the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington.
The Arlington restaurants participating, as listed on the Restaurant Week website, are:
- Ambar / Ba Ba (2901 Wilson Blvd)
- Cheesetique Ballston (800 N. Glebe Road)
- Cheesetique Shirlington (4056 Campbell Avenue)
- Circa at Clarendon (3010 Clarendon Blvd)
- Epic Smokehouse (1330 S. Fair Street)
- Fyve at The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City (1250 S. Hayes Street)
- Hula Girl Bar and Grill (4044 Campbell Avenue)
- Jaleo Crystal City (2250 A Crystal Drive)
- Kapnos Taverna (4000 Wilson Blvd)
- La Cote d’Or Cafe (6876 Lee Highway)
- Lyon Hall (3100 Washington Blvd)
- Mazagan Restaurant and Lounge (2901 Columbia Pike)
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Crystal City (2010 Crystal Drive)
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (1750 Crystal Drive)
- Osteria da Nino (2900 S. Quincy Street)
- Pepita Cantina (4000 Wilson Blvd)
- SER Restaurant (1110 N. Glebe Road)
- The Liberty Tavern (3195 Wilson Blvd)
- The Melting Pot (1110 N. Glebe Road)
- Yona (4000 Wilson Blvd Suite C)
Memorial Day is a special time to remember and show appreciation for the courageous men and women who sacrificed their lives for our country. It’s also an opportunity to come…
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 8149 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
It’s Memorial Day weekend in Arlington. The flags are in at Arlington National Cemetery, ‘Rolling to Remember’ participants are rolling up to local hotels, and the 35% of locals who…
(Updated at 2:45 p.m.) Today is the first day high school-aged Arlington Public Schools students can carry naloxone in schools. Students in grades 9 and above can now carry the…
36TH FESTIVAL ARGENTINO
ARLINGTON JUNE 3RD, 2023
Sat, June 3rd I 3:30 pm / Shows 5:50 pm I Kenmore Auditorium I Glencarlyn
The 36th Festival Argentino USA celebrates Argentine Day and Cultural Freedom. The folkloric group Los 4 de Córdoba and 25 more artists from Argentina, World, and Solidarity Tribute, 200 years of friendship between USA and Argentina!.
We have an exciting Juneteenth program with speakers sharing historic artifacts that tell the rich history of Arlington’s Black community builders.
Friday, June 16, 2023
7:00 – 8:00 pm
Arlington Historical Museum
Homebuying 101: Steps to Getting Pre-Approved
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved.
Join ACFCU’s mortgage loan officers
4th of July Celebration & Fireworks
Treat yourself this Independence Day with a world-class, private 4th of July extravaganza at the Military Women’s Memorial – a premier National Capital Region site.
Great food, fun, and the best views of Washington DC’s spectacular fireworks display. Relax, enjoy,