Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The holiday Labor Day weekend drew more buyer attention than the negotiating table. Buyers ratified only 41 contracts this week, the fewest since New Year’s week. But sellers braved the market and listed 71 homes with a nice selection of mid-priced single family properties. Check out what could be the narrowest home in Arlington (12-ft wide) at 711 N. Barton Street.
Interest rates remained virtually unchanged this week, dropping just two basis points to about 3.97% for a 30-yr fixed rate with no points. It seems homeowners got the memo with a spike in refinancing in the last two weeks. Good for them. A promising sign for the fall market is that purchase mortgage applications are up 5% over this time last year.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4508 34TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $494,900
- 800 IVY ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $675,900
- 713 NELSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $725,000
- 315 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $739,900
- 628 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $995,000
- 711 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,050,000
- 1512 COLONIAL TER N, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $1,299,998
- 3917 LORCOM LN, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,350,000