The position of Sales Associate can be either a part-time or full-time position that reports to the franchise owner or manager. The primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to provide a high-energy customer experience.
Selling / Customer Experience:
- Understands that the high-energy customer experience is the #1 priority.
- Uses successful selling skills to satisfy the customer and complete the sale.
- Wears the logo name badge and logo apparel while working on the sales floor.
- Understands and communicates the store’s merchandise and target products to the customer.
- Completes the changing of displays, signing and the restocking of merchandise as directed by management.
- Demonstrates a positive, enthusiastic and professional demeanor.
- Attends store meetings as required.
- Completes any other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all store policies and procedures regarding the ringing of all transactions, any administrative duties and scheduling.
- Completes accurate and legible paperwork.
- Maintains good housekeeping standards to help present a clean and well-presented store.
- Helps keep store and backroom clean & organized.
Please call (703) 241-3988 or come in to pick up an application!
Our two-day stormy stretch is expected to carry on into Sunday, so make sure you take advantage of any sunny and dry periods as we head into the weekend. The…
Navigate the complex world of wine from the team at Arrowine & Cheese in the new The Nose That Knows column.
Inova is setting up a day-long community blood drive in Courthouse on Monday The healthcare company’s blood donation arm is again partnering with Fire Works American Pizzeria and Bar for…
A 3 BD/2 BA updated home with a new roof, refinished hardwood floors and private parking space is included in Open Houses.
“Probing the highly imaginative, inspired mind of Teresa Oaxaca is not altogether unlike having a present-day conversation with an Old Master,” says Nashville Arts Magazine.
Here is an unusual opportunity to learn from this incredibly talented and accessible artist, at Art House 7’s two-day oil painting workshop in October. Teresa will give 2 portrait painting demonstrations for 3 hours each morning. Students will then be painting from a clothed live model. Teresa will offer individual critiques that focus on materials, techniques, process and artistic vision. You’ll get jazzed up about painting and become more confident about your abilities.
Art House 7, Two-Day Oil Painting Workshop with Teresa Oaxaca. Saturday, October 22 and Sunday, October 23, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. EDT $250.
See more about Teresa Oaxaca here. Art House 7 5537 Langston Blvd., Arlington, Va. 22207
Validating one’s emotions has the power to heal, transform, and empower. What Is Validation? Every human being has feelings. We all have emotions that change over time, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. The question isn’t whether we feel; it’s how we handle feelings once they arise.
Building strategies to understand emotions is essential to positive mental health, and validation is one effective skill to practice.
Emotional validation is the process of understanding, embracing, and actively listening to another person’s feelings (or your own).
Understanding someone’s emotions doesn’t necessarily mean you approve of how they are feeling or reacting to something. You can be supportive in acknowledging and validating an emotional experience without agreeing or diminishing it. Validation is a skill to learn and improve over time. It may take practice, but the effort is most certainly worth it. Emotional validation has the power to enhance interpersonal communication and foster strong relationships.
Are you ready to buy your first home, but concerned about saving for a down payment? Grab a drink and join us for 45 minutes to learn more about how you can buy your first house with 3%, 5%, or