The position of Sales Associate can be either a part-time or full-time position that reports to the franchise owner or manager. The primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to provide a high-energy customer experience.
Selling / Customer Experience:
- Understands that the high-energy customer experience is the #1 priority.
- Uses successful selling skills to satisfy the customer and complete the sale.
- Wears the logo name badge and logo apparel while working on the sales floor.
- Understands and communicates the store’s merchandise and target products to the customer.
- Completes the changing of displays, signing and the restocking of merchandise as directed by management.
- Demonstrates a positive, enthusiastic and professional demeanor.
- Attends store meetings as required.
- Completes any other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all store policies and procedures regarding the ringing of all transactions, any administrative duties and scheduling.
- Completes accurate and legible paperwork.
- Maintains good housekeeping standards to help present a clean and well-presented store.
- Helps keep store and backroom clean & organized.
Please call (703) 241-3988 or come in to pick up an application!
Arlington County could start cracking down on speeding near schools and highway work zones with newly-allowed speed cameras. This weekend, the Arlington County Board is scheduled to set a public…
A warm afternoon will give way to strong winds and colder temperatures tonight. The National Weather Service has issued a Wind Advisory for Arlington, D.C. and surrounding areas, cautioning against…
The past month was supposed to be validation for David Peña and his taco eatery La Tingeria, a popular Arlington food truck. La Tingeria recently opened at 626 S. Washington…
This is my last column. Over the past two years, I’ve had the privilege of sharing my views about housing with you. I don’t know if I changed anyone’s mind, but I do know I stirred up some conversation.