Attend this free Home Buyer Class hosted by Orange Line Living to learn all about the home purchasing process.
You will get a comprehensive explanation of the home purchasing process — there’s more to know than you’d think. The Orange Line Living Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available and much more. There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
- When: Monday at 6:00pm on: 10/2 and 10/16
- Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101, Arlington, VA 22209
- Cost: Free, The first 3 to attend each class get a free Google Chromecast
- Parking: Validated Parking or Free Street Parking
- Food: Wine and Cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
Space is limited so be sure to register at arlingtonhomebuyerclass.com
How Renters Can Prepare to Buy:
- Understand the full cost of ownership: Principal, interest, taxes, insurance, HOA fees and expenses.
- Know your tax benefits: Mortgage interest and property taxes are deductible.
- Identify mortgages that fit your budget and timeline: Fixed rate vs adjustable, tons of different loan programs requiring from 0% to 20% down.
- Start preparing your credit score now: Renters with only 1 credit card should start obtaining more credit and pay on time to establish more history.
Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 Credit towards your new home or towards early lease termination
- 12-Month home buy-back guarantee
- Wine and cheese provided
- First 3 to attend will receive a Google Chromecast.
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
Taqueria el Poblano on Columbia Pike is staying open for a few more months after all. In March, ARLnow reported that the local staple known for its margaritas was set…
Ballston Beaver Pond is in need of a new name because, well, there are no more beavers. An online survey to rename Ballston Beaver Pond is set to close on…
Memorial Day Closures — County offices and facilities like libraries and community centers will be closed Monday for the Memorial Day holiday. Metered parking will not be enforced. But trash…
Today’s Listing of the Day features a 3 BD/3 BA home with over 2,000 square feet of living space and a hands-free kitchen faucet.