Cooler, more fall-like weather has arrived to close out the last couple of days of September.
If you want to take advantage of the weather, tonight is Rosslyn Cinema + Pub in the Park, with the family-friendly movie Lego Batman showing at dusk. Tomorrow there’s an all-day Boundary Stones Bike Tour starting at 9:15 a.m. at the East Falls Church Metro, and the Mid-Atlantic Oktoberfest in Shirlington begins at noon. Or, if you prefer a unique indoor activity, Iota is hosting an all-day music extravaganza for its final weekend in business, starting at noon on Saturday.
These were our top five most-viewed stories of the week:
- BREAKING: Walter Reed Drive Closed Due to Major Crash, Wires Down
- Pentagon City Resident Takes to Twitter to Decry Abandoned Costco Carts
- The Little Beet Opening Today in Rosslyn
- Arlington Puerto Rico Donation Drive Closes After Overwhelming Support
- Firefighters Use ‘Jaws of Life’ to Free Trapped Elevator Passenger at Ballston Metro
Feel free to discuss anything of local interest in the comments below. Have a great weekend!