Information-packed home buying class in Arlington to be held on Nov. 6, 13 and 20. The first three to attend get a free Google Chromecast!
Reasons to Buy Even If You Plan on Moving in a Few Years:
- You will receive the benefit of tax deductions on mortgage interest and real estate taxes.
- You lock in a monthly payment versus ever increasing rent payments.
- Start building your rental portfolio or sell the home for profit when it is time to leave.
Attend the free Home Buyer Class hosted by Orange Line Living and learn all of our tips and get $1,500 towards your next home purchase!
You will get a comprehensive explanation of the home purchasing process – there’s more to know than you’d think. The Orange Line Living Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available, and much more. There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 credit towards your new home or towards early lease termination
- 12-month home buy-back guarantee
- $500 appraisal credit from Pure Mortgage
- Wine and cheese
- AND the first 3 to attend will receive a Google Chromecast!
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
- When: Monday, November 6, November 13 and November 20 from at 6-8 p.m.
- Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101, Arlington, VA 22209
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated Parking or Free Street Parking
- Food: Wine and Cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
Space is limited so be sure to register at arlingtonhomebuyerclass.com
Just Reduced includes a 4 BD/2.5 BA brick home with a walk out basement and patio.
Update at 9:40 p.m. — All lanes have reopened, Arlington County says. Update at 6:40 p.m. — The southbound lanes have reopened but the northbound lanes are expected to remain…
Enjoy alpacas, farmers markets and more at the Loudoun County Spring Farm Tour May 21-22.
A local man raised nearly $2,000 holding a yard sale this past weekend to help children impacted by the war. Constantin a Ukrainian-American who lives in Arlington’s East Falls Church…