Attend the free Home Buyer Class hosted by Orange Line Living on December 12 to learn all of our tips and get $1,500 towards your next home purchase. + Another $500 towards appraisal from our friends at Pure Mortgage. The first 3 to attend each class get a free Google Chromecast!
Reasons to consider buying even if you’re unsure how long you will stay in Arlington:
- Your rental prices will increase each year, your mortgage typically will not
- You will have more options for using it to generate revenue
- Benefit of home-owner tax deductions on your mortgage interest and real estate taxes
- Benefit from leveraged appreciation
You will get a comprehensive explanation of the home purchasing process — there’s more to know than you’d think. The Orange Line Living Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available and much more. There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 credit towards your new home or towards early lease termination
- 12-month home buy-back guarantee
- Wine and cheese provided
- $500 off your appraisal
- The first 3 to attend will receive a Google Chromecast
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
- When: Tuesday , December 12 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101, Arlington, VA 22209
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated parking or free street parking
- Food: Wine and cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call (571) 969-7653
Space is limited so be sure to register here or at arlingtonhomebuyerclass.com.
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…