The first 3 to attend each class get a free Google Chromecast!
Attend the free first time home buyer workshop on January 8 co-hosted by Orange Line Living and The Keri Shull Team to learn all of our tips and get $1,500 towards your next home purchase. Bonus for this class date: Receive an additional $500 towards appraisal from our friends at Pure Mortgage.
Reasons to consider buying even in light of the 2018 Tax Plan Changes:
- New mortgages will still be deductible up to $750,000
- The child tax credit is doubling
- Most people will be playing less overall in taxes therefore having more money to put towards housing.
At this first-time home buyer workshop, you will get a comprehensive explanation of the home purchasing process — there is a ton to know when it comes to mortgages, taxes, government programs, titles — the list goes on.
Home buying specialists with The Orange Line Living and Keri Shull Teams will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available and much more. There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 credit towards your new home or towards early lease termination
- 12-month home buy-back guarantee
- Wine and cheese provided
- $500 off your appraisal
- The first 3 to attend will receive a Google Chromecast
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
- When: Monday, January 8 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Orange Line Living and Keri Shull Team, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101, Arlington, VA 22209
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated parking or free street parking
- Food: Wine and cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call (571)969-7653
Space is limited so be sure to register at arlingtonhomebuyerclass.com.
Explore the hidden gem that is Arlington Heights with Susan Minnick in this week’s Neighborhood Spotlight.
After sunny, near-perfect weather during the work week, a cloudier and cooler weekend awaits. The local news cycle in Arlington has remained busy, shifting from stories around this month’s County…
The cement spheres of “Dark Star Park” in Rosslyn, the electric blue ribbon of “Dressed Up and Pinned” in Courthouse and the twin striped monoliths of “Echo” in the park…
(Updated 2:15 p.m.) Hundreds of students walked out of their classrooms this morning to take a stand against sexual assault and harassment in Arlington Public Schools. Walkouts were held from…