The position of Sales Associate can be either a part-time or full-time position that reports to the franchise owner or manager. The primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to provide a high-energy customer experience.
Selling / Customer Experience:
- Understands that the high-energy customer experience is the #1 priority.
- Uses successful selling skills to satisfy the customer and complete the sale.
- Wears the logo name badge and logo apparel while working on the sales floor.
- Understands and communicates the store’s merchandise and target products to the customer.
- Completes the changing of displays, signing and the restocking of merchandise as directed by management.
- Demonstrates a positive, enthusiastic and professional demeanor.
- Attends store meetings as required.
- Completes any other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all store policies and procedures regarding the ringing of all transactions, any administrative duties and scheduling.
- Completes accurate and legible paperwork.
- Maintains good housekeeping standards to help present a clean and well-presented store.
- Helps keep store and backroom clean & organized.
Please call (703) 241-3988 or come in to pick up an application!