Foodies can enjoy discounted prix fixe meals through Sunday, Jan. 28 during this year’s Metropolitan Washington Winter Restaurant Week.
More than 250 restaurants in the District, Maryland and Virginia are participating in the event, which kicked off on Monday. In Arlington, 18 eateries are also taking part.
Restaurants will offer three-course lunch and brunch menus for $22 and a three-course dinner for $35. The annual event is sponsored by the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington.
Participating Arlington restaurants include:
- Ambar Clarendon (2901 Wilson Blvd)
- Cheesetique Ballston (800 N. Glebe Road)
- Cheesetique Shirlington (4056 Campbell Ave)
- Epic Smokehouse (1330 S. Fair Street)
- Kapnos Taverna (4000 Wilson Blvd)
- La Cote d’Or Cafe (6876 Lee Highway)
- Lyon Hall (3100 Washington Blvd)
- Osteria da Nino (2900 S. Quincy Street)
- Oz Restaurant & Bar (2950 Clarendon Blvd)
- Pepita Catina (4000 Wilson Blvd)
- SER Restaurant (1110 N. Glebe Road)
- Stageplate Bistro Arlington (900 N. Glebe Road)
- The Liberty Tavern (3195 Wilson Blvd)
- The Melting Pot (1110 N. Glebe Road)
- Yona (4000 Wilson Blvd Suite C)
More Arlington properties could be impacted by 100- and 500-year floods, according to new federal flood insurance rate maps. The county estimates some 300 buildings, up from 172, now risk…
Costs are creeping up for a courtroom makeover in Arlington. County Board members approved an extra $200,000 this past Saturday to complete renovations in Courtroom 10B, a project ambitiously dubbed…
Gardens with abundant native species could soon have an official definition in county code: “managed natural landscape.” This definition would protect Arlingtonians who grow the kinds of native grasses, wildflowers…
Sponsored by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, Startup Monday is a weekly column that profiles Arlington-based startups, founders, and other local technology news. Monday Properties is proudly featuring Three…
Arlington Travel Basketball (ATB) will be conducting tryouts for our 2023-24 teams beginning Tuesday 10/2.
There is no charge for these tryouts.
Interested players must pre-register and attend at least 2 tryouts to be considered for a team.
ATB will field teams in grades 5 – 8; 4th graders are eligible to attend.
Sometimes mold is easy to spot, but you don’t know how deep inside your walls it has spread. It can grow in sinks, cabinets, and other places you frequent every day. If you find mold, the question remains: Do I call a professional? Thistle Environmental, LLC believes in quality, comprehensive testing.
CALL NOW: (703) 929-4036
Come celebrate National Coming Out Day at Equality Arlington’s Coming Out Party on Wednesday, October 11th from 7-8:30 PM at Busboys and Poets (Shirlington)! Senator Adam Ebbin is our featured speaker and we will have Arlingtonians sharing what coming out