Foodies can enjoy discounted prix fixe meals through Sunday, Jan. 28 during this year’s Metropolitan Washington Winter Restaurant Week.
More than 250 restaurants in the District, Maryland and Virginia are participating in the event, which kicked off on Monday. In Arlington, 18 eateries are also taking part.
Restaurants will offer three-course lunch and brunch menus for $22 and a three-course dinner for $35. The annual event is sponsored by the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington.
Participating Arlington restaurants include:
- Ambar Clarendon (2901 Wilson Blvd)
- Cheesetique Ballston (800 N. Glebe Road)
- Cheesetique Shirlington (4056 Campbell Ave)
- Epic Smokehouse (1330 S. Fair Street)
- Kapnos Taverna (4000 Wilson Blvd)
- La Cote d’Or Cafe (6876 Lee Highway)
- Lyon Hall (3100 Washington Blvd)
- Osteria da Nino (2900 S. Quincy Street)
- Oz Restaurant & Bar (2950 Clarendon Blvd)
- Pepita Catina (4000 Wilson Blvd)
- SER Restaurant (1110 N. Glebe Road)
- Stageplate Bistro Arlington (900 N. Glebe Road)
- The Liberty Tavern (3195 Wilson Blvd)
- The Melting Pot (1110 N. Glebe Road)
- Yona (4000 Wilson Blvd Suite C)