Builders at Alair Homes and agents from The Keri Shull Team will be sharing everything you need to know about shopping for new construction homes — absolutely free!
New construction is a totally different ballgame, and with such a high investment threshold there are some particulars you need to be privy of.
Attendees Will Learn
- The steps involved with mainstream new construction
- Benefits of working with a professional
- Builder selection — custom vs. track builder
- RPAs and restrictions
- How to find opportunities off-market
- Estimating your timeframe
- Financial obligations
- Making the transition
Attendees of the New Construction Workshop will receive our exclusive guarantee: Buy any of our new construction listings and we will sell your current home for free
The New Construction Workshop will take place on Monday, February 5 at 6 p.m. at 2513 11th St. N.
- When: Monday, February 5 at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Keri Shull Team, 2513 11th St. N Arlington, VA 22201
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated parking or free street parking
- Food: Wine and cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call (571)969-7653
- If snow — We will reschedule for the next available day
- Come with questions — we will answer them!
Space is limited, sign up right now at homebuildingworkshop.com
The cement spheres of “Dark Star Park” in Rosslyn, the electric blue ribbon of “Dressed Up and Pinned” in Courthouse and the twin striped monoliths of “Echo” in the park…
(Updated 2:15 p.m.) Hundreds of students walked out of their classrooms this morning to take a stand against sexual assault and harassment in Arlington Public Schools. Walkouts were held from…
Included in this week’s Open Houses is a 5 BD/3 BA home with a finished dormer level, partially finished basement and hardwood floors.
Double, double toil and trouble; fillings stuffed in a crusty dough bubble. Rogi’s in Ballston has Halloween treats baked, like Hogwarts pierogies and black cauldron cake. Pierogi restaurant Rogi has launched…