Builders at Alair Homes and agents from The Keri Shull Team will be sharing everything you need to know about shopping for new construction homes — absolutely free!
New construction is a totally different ballgame, and with such a high investment threshold there are some particulars you need to be privy of.
Attendees Will Learn
- The steps involved with mainstream new construction
- Benefits of working with a professional
- Builder selection — custom vs. track builder
- RPAs and restrictions
- How to find opportunities off-market
- Estimating your timeframe
- Financial obligations
- Making the transition
Attendees of the New Construction Workshop will receive our exclusive guarantee: Buy any of our new construction listings and we will sell your current home for free
The New Construction Workshop will take place on Monday, February 5 at 6 p.m. at 2513 11th St. N.
- When: Monday, February 5 at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Keri Shull Team, 2513 11th St. N Arlington, VA 22201
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated parking or free street parking
- Food: Wine and cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call (571)969-7653
- If snow — We will reschedule for the next available day
- Come with questions — we will answer them!
Space is limited, sign up right now at homebuildingworkshop.com
Explore the tight-knit community and cyclist friendly neighborhood of Waycroft and Woodlawn in Neighborhood Spotlight.
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/3.5 BA home with oak hardwood floors, finished basement and deck.
It’s been a busy week. A new music venue and watering hole opened, students rallied around abortion rights, and the police responded to a couple of bank robberies. We hope…
A 53-year-old Florida man is behind bars after being found with a gun, ammunition and drugs on the grounds of Washington-Liberty High School, police say. Officers were dispatched to a…