Before you start feeling drowsy from Daylight Saving Time starting this weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on ARLnow over the past week.
- Breaking: Arlington Schools, Federal Government Closed Due to Wind Storm
- Update: Capitol City Brewing Has Closed in Shirlington
- Video: I-66 Drivers Have Found a Way to Avoid Tolling
- Beyer Co-Sponsors ‘Assault Weapons Ban of 2018’
- Power Outages in Arlington Tick Up Past 10,000
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great rest of your weekend!
Photo courtesy of Twitter/@007AgentPerry
Major Metro Delays — “Following an investigation into the derailment of a Blue Line train, the Washington Metrorail Safety Commission has ordered Metro to put roughly 60% of its rail…
Discover how to save energy and receive a free energy conservation kit in the latest Rethink Energy.
It was a busy news week in Arlington, and next week — with County Board meetings on tap today and Tuesday — should stay busy. For those who have been…
Tucked away in an Arlington County storage facility is a shattered Tiffany Studios stained glass window of Jesus Christ in the act of blessing those who gaze on him. For…