Before you start feeling drowsy from Daylight Saving Time starting this weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on ARLnow over the past week.
- Breaking: Arlington Schools, Federal Government Closed Due to Wind Storm
- Update: Capitol City Brewing Has Closed in Shirlington
- Video: I-66 Drivers Have Found a Way to Avoid Tolling
- Beyer Co-Sponsors ‘Assault Weapons Ban of 2018’
- Power Outages in Arlington Tick Up Past 10,000
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great rest of your weekend!
Photo courtesy of Twitter/@007AgentPerry
The Arlington branch of the NAACP has come out in support of the county’s Missing Middle Housing Study draft framework.
Primary and urgent veterinary care clinic Bond Vet and dog daycare and boarding facility District Dogs are set to open locations in Clarendon in June. Both businesses are coming to…
A particularly sharp bend in the GW Parkway near Key Bridge has claimed another vehicular victim An SUV overturned in the southbound lanes around 1:15 p.m., blocking all lanes and…
There has been a modest, but noticeable drop in the intensity of demand and buyer activity over the last 3-4 weeks.