This regularly-scheduled sponsored column is written by the Arlington Initiative to Rethink Energy team (AIRE). This county program helps you make smart energy decisions that save you money and leaves a lighter footprint on the environment.
Arlington’s Home Energy Rebates will be available through June 18. Time is limited to insulate your home or upgrade to a more efficient water heater, heating or cooling system!
Nothing motivates like a deadline, right?
Follow these simple steps to claim your rebate:
1. Make energy upgrades to your home. The following items are eligible:
- Central air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces and boilers and water heaters that meet the program’s minimum efficiency levels.
- Duct sealing, air sealing and insulation projects.
2. Download, complete and submit your application, including your receipts or other proof of payment. Applications must be emailed or postmarked by the June 18 deadline to be eligible.
3. Receive your rebate check and enjoy your lower energy bills! It’s that easy.
Visit the rebate website for details.
You can also send your questions to us at [email protected]. We’re here to help!
Arlington is now under a Severe Thunderstorm Warning, with a line of strong storms approaching from the west. That’s in addition to the earlier Tornado Watch and Flood Watch. From…
Arlington has hired its first Independent Policing Auditor, though it didn’t go the exact way the county was hoping for. The county announced today that Mummi Ibrahim, who “has a…
Take a drive through Fairlington and you will see sprawling acres of modest Colonial Revival-style condominiums with manicured lawns. Once, they were garden apartments and townhouses, built between 1942 and…
Arlington and much of the D.C. area is under both a Tornado Watch and a Flood Watch today. Strong storms with damaging wind, large hail and torrential downpours are possible…