Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
With the exception of a random 40-degree day here and there (we are in Virginia, after all!), it appears that spring has fully sprung.
And, aside from the Easter Bunny and pleasant temps, what is another big thing that happens during the Spring season?
That’s right, it’s time to bust out the broom, dust off the… dust and get your home sparkling. Whether you’re a long-time owner or looking to whip your home into selling shape, here are three tips for a quality Spring clean in our area:
- Check the sealing on your windows and doors. Sure, the temperatures are pleasant now. But, come summertime, the last thing you’ll want is your air conditioning to pour out unsealed cracks. That would be a waste of cool air and money!
- Ensure your sprinkler system is up-and running. Our frigid winter may have done a number on your sprinkler system. Give it a test and/or have a professional in for upkeep. You’ll want your system fully functioning, so your Spring garden can blossom.
- Check your detectors. Has it been a year since you’ve changed your fire alarm batteries? How about your carbon monoxide detector? If it’s been a while, there’s no time like the present.
As of April 3, there are 169 detached homes, 27 townhouses and 186 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 27 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4100 37th Street N., 22207 – NOW: $2,450,000 (Reduced: $100,000 on 4/2)
- 219 N. Garfield Street, 22201 – NOW: $1,750,000 (Reduced: $75,000 on 4/2)
- 3201 N. George Mason Drive, 22207 – NOW: $1,100,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 4/2)
- 5729 3rd Street S., 22204 – NOW: $598,000 (Reduced: $11,900 on 4/3)
- 1021 N. Garfield Street #139, 22201 – NOW: $489,900 (Reduced: $10,000 on 4/3)
- 1821 21st Street N. #4, 22209 – NOW: $266,000 (Reduced: $7,000 on 4/2)
- 1011 Arlington Boulevard #1043, 22209 – NOW: $224,900 (Reduced: $10,100 on 3/31)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
The Arlington Firefly Festival is returning to Fort C.F. Smith Park next month. On Sunday, June 19, the festival celebrating insects that light up summer nights is back for the…
This week’s Arts Focus asks for your inspiration and input for a flexible outdoor arts and gathering space planned for 2700 South Nelson Street in Green Valley.
Expect extra police patrols around Arlington schools today in the wake of yesterday’s deadly elementary school shooting in Texas. “ACPD officers are conducting extra patrols near Arlington schools,” Arlington County…
Crystal City’s Amazon Fresh is looking at a summer opening, a company spokesperson confirms. Back in February, a mystery was solved when it was confirmed that an Amazon Fresh grocery…