Interested in buying a new home or designing your own? Get a glimpse of the best new construction homes that Northern Virginia has to offer — on Saturday, May 12 at 12 p.m.!
Join the Keri Shull Team for an exclusive luxury tour around the latest and greatest new construction communities of Loudoun County including Toll Brothers, Beazer Homes and NVR Homes.
Hosted by New Construction Specialists from the Keri Shull Team, this luxury tour around Loudoun will take you through these new communities, while going over the ins-and-outs of building or buying a brand new home.
Perfect opportunity to discover your new home, meet your future developer or find your next inspiration!
Ride in style with the Keri Shull Team — Saturday, May 12! Wine and hors d’oeurves are included free of charge.
What’s Included With Your $49.99 Refundable Deposit
- Executive limo van transportation from Reston Limousine
- Boxed lunch from Pinstripes
- Keri Shull Team wine opener
- Expert guidance from the areas top new construction agents
- Private arranged VIP tour; exclusive insights for this tour only
- $250 Moving rebate from Town and Country Movers
- $100 credit towards labor from Charles Graves Painting
- Free staging consult if you have a home to sell
- Lifetime membership to our exclusive client events
For your deposit to be refunded, you must buy any home within the next 12 months from your tour date. Space is limited to 20 attendees, so sign up today before it fills up! Click here to register.
- What: VIP New Construction Limo Tour
- When: Saturday May 12, from 12-3 p.m.
- Where: Toll Brothers, Beazer Homes, and NVR Homes
- Cost: $49.99 refundable deposit
- Contact: [email protected]or call 571-969-7653
Space is limited to 20 attendees, so sign up today before it fills up! Click here to register.
A Northern Virginia woman likely has monkeypox, the Virginia Dept. of Health announced today. In a press release Thursday afternoon, VDH said the woman was isolating at home and not…
The Arlington County Board today called for action to stem the tide of gun violence, while groups of students around the county held walkouts in response to the elementary school shooting in Texas.
A time-honored, pre-Memorial Day tradition took place at Arlington National Cemetery this morning. More than 1,000 soldiers with the Army’s 3rd Infantry Regiment, also known as The Old Guard, as…
A new sushi restaurant has opened in Rosslyn in a long-vacant, off-the-beaten-path space.