Alair thrives on a unique service delivery system for the residential and commercial contracting industry.
We seek to hire only high potential candidates in the industry who are looking for a more local, flexible, independent working environment that provides a higher quality of life and puts them in charge of their income with six figure potential and opportunities for ownership.
Experience is needed, but your attitude is the most important factor.
Alair Homes provides comprehensive Project Management Training, has proprietary software and an online system to insure our PM’s have the tools to work at their best without a lot of hand holding.
Let us know why you have the potential to join and grow with our team.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure we create “raving fans”
- Follow the “Alair Process” and have a full and complete understanding of the Alair Project Management software. Comprehensive Training Provided
- Maintain constant communication with each client to get timely decisions and approvals for all selections and scope changes
- Attend and facilitate job progress/status meetings
- Work collaboratively with all team members including staff, sub trades and market partners as well as independently and self motivated
- Maintain, edit and create detailed scope of work sheets for each project
- Be responsible for collecting and managing sub trade and vendor quotes
- Manage subcontractor agreements
- Seek new sub-trades and vendors as needed — maintain a network
- Monitor project budgets and review with client consistently
- Create, monitor and maintain project schedules
- Confirm and order specialty items, fixtures and material (long lead items)
- Create invoice requests and facilitate payments
- Be familiar with current codes and stay up to date on best building practices
- Attend a post completion job evaluation for each project
- Responsible for job site safety, security and cleanliness
- Oversee the safety policy; keep the company and sub trades working within guidelines
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Strong Organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to make decisions independently and in a timely manner
- Flexible skill set
- Local presence in and around Arlington
- Comfortable passing a background check
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…