3 Tips for Getting Your Dream Home in the D.C. Metro Area
- Save on existing payments: getting in control of your personal budget is the quickest way to find extra money for your new home.
- Work with a realtor to find the right property: In our area, it is most common to buy an old home and tear it down so you can build a new one. A skilled realtor will help you find a home on the best with the most potential.
- Decide which features you need, and which you don’t: his simple step can help you avoid going over budget during the planning process, when exciting upgrades can become too tempting to resist.
You will get a comprehensive explanation of the home purchasing process — there’s more to know than you’d think.
The Orange Line Living Team and Keri Shull Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available, and much more. There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 credit towards your new home or towards early lease termination
- 12-month home buy-back guarantee
- Wine and cheese provided
- AND the first 3 to attend will receive a Google Chromecast!
The event is hosted by best-selling author and top nationally-ranked real estate agent Dan Lesniak, author of The HyperLocal HyperFast Real Estate Agent. Dan and his team have developed a special process that has allowed them to help over one thousand local families buy or sell their home.
- When: Monday May 14 and May 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated Parking or Free Street Parking
- Food: Wine and Cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
Space is limited so be sure to register by clicking here today!
Did you know the Arlington Public Library lets you borrow free energy efficiency tools? The latest Rethink Energy shares the details.
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…