This may not come as any great surprise, given how the last week’s gone, but you’ll need to pack your umbrellas this weekend.
The whole D.C. region is set for a flood watch through Saturday morning. Sadly, we may not even get any relief from all this rain until the middle of next week.
But if you’re looking for an (indoor) activity this weekend, check out our event calendar.
Or you can always stick around inside and read up on ARLnow’s top articles of the last week.
- Ballston Quarter Unveils 12 New Restaurants, Including the Return of Chick-Fil-A
- Mall Without Power After Outage Hits Pentagon City
- Bishop Considering Redevelopment for St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church
- Rosslyn’s Bistro 360 Closing By End of May
- Indivisible Apologizes Over Forum That Devolved into Chaos as Activists Demand Answers
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, how you plan to stay dry this weekend or anything else local.