It might’ve been a short week (for most of us) but the weekend is here, and it feels just as sweet.
The weather should be nice tonight, but things will likely get a bit wetter Saturday — unbelievably, there is yet more flooding in the forecast.
That means you may want to consider watching the Caps game inside, and be sure to avoid all the traffic near Capital One Arena if you’re not going to Game 3.
And there’s always your ARLnow reading to catch up on, with our top stories from the last week:
- APS: ‘Incident’ Involving Substitute Teacher at Swanson Middle School
- Resident Calls Police on Children’s Karaoke Party in Fairlington
- ACPD to Enforce New Clarendon Drop-off Points
- Ice Cream Shop Appears to be Coming to Shirlington
- Freddie’s Beach Bar Owner Planning to Revive Crystal City’s Cafe Italia
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, or anything else Arlington. Have a great weekend!
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.