Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 credit towards your new home or towards early lease termination*
- 12-month home buy-back guarantee — purchase with confidence
- Wine and cheese provided
- AND the first 3 to attend will receive a gift card to Barley Mac restaurant
- Financing programs
- How to craft a winning offer
- Finding off-market properties
- Leveraging your equity
- The 4 C’s of Real Estate
- Come with questions, we will answer them!
- When: Monday, June 18 and June 25 at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 101
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated parking or free street parking
- Food: wine and cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
Learn More About Home Buying Essentials at Arlington’s Free Home Buying Workshop!
You will get a comprehensive explanation of the home purchasing process — there’s more to know than you’d think.
The Orange Line Living Team and Keri Shull Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available and much more.
There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions.
*Must use the Orange Line Living or Keri Shull Team when purchasing your new home to be eligible for $1,000 rebate. Earn another $500 by giving us the names of 3 people who may also be looking to buy or sell.
Update at 7:25 p.m. — A Flood Warning has been issued as well. 718 PM EDT Sun May 22 2022 …FLOOD WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 115 AM EDT MONDAY… *…
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…