(Updated at 5:10 pm) Three Arlington Companies are among the top 10 midsize workplaces in the D.C. area, according to new rankings compiled by the Washington Post.
The companies — Promontory Interfinancial Network, Applied Predictive Technologies and Halfaker & Associates — were ranked based on feedback from a survey of employees.
The full list of Arlington companies on the Post’s annual rankings is below.
- Promontory Interfinancial Network #7 (out of 30)
- Applied Predictive Technologies #8
- Halfaker & Associates #9
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association, #15
- CACI International, #27
- Consumer Technology Association, #21 (out of 55)
- National Cooperative Bank, #29
- Eagle Hill Consulting, #42