Learn how to buy for less than your rent: explaining the home buying process — from forming your budget to crafting the winning offer!
Purchasing a home is not like any other purchase you’ve ever made — there are hundreds of factors at play!
The Orange Line Living Team and Keri Shull Team will be teaching all of the acronyms and definitions you will need to know, what happens at each stage of your transaction, real strategies on how to negotiate a lower purchase price, the different type of loans available and much more.
There will be local specialists from multiple industries in attendance, so come with questions!
- Financing programs
- How to avoid double paying a rent + mortgage
- How to calculate your budget the right way
- How to craft a winning offer
- Finding off-market properties
- Leveraging your equity
- The 4 C’s of real estate
- Come with questions, we will answer them!
Benefits of Attending
- $1,500 credit towards your new home or towards early lease termination*
- 12-month home buy-back guarantee — purchase with confidence!
- Wine and cheese provided
- AND the first 3 to attend will receive a giftcard to Barley Mac restaurant!
- When: Monday, July 16 and July 30 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Orange Line Living, 1600 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 101
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated parking or free street parking
- Food: Wine and cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
*Must use the Orange Line Living or Keri Shull Team when purchasing your new home to be eligible for $1,000 rebate. Earn another $500 by giving us the names of 3 people who may also be looking to buy or sell.